THERE IS A SEVERAL SECOND DELAY IN BOTH THE TELEVISION AND ONLINE STREAMING VIDEO.|
TO AVOID CONFUSION, WE RECOMMEND YOU NOT WATCH THE TV OR YOUR COMPUTER WHILE MAKING LIVE BIDS. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CALL A FEW SECONDS BEFORE YOU THINK YOUR ITEM WILL BE AUCTIONED - DON'T WAIT!
- The Rotary Auctioneer is the final authority on bid status and winners.
- The Rotary Club of Campbell River accepts no liability under any circumstances for lost or unreceived email on-line bids.
- GST/PST will be applied to most purchases.
- The Rotary Club of Campbell River does not issue charitable tax receipts.
- All Items are FOB and payable at the Auction Studio. Special requests for other payment or shipping arrangements may be arranged at the sole discretion
of the Rotary Club of Campbell River and any costs associated with agreed arrangements shall be borne by the buyer.
- Personal information is strictly confidential and will not be disclosed to any third parties or used in any other way
except to confirm your bid if necessary.
- For Item values less than $100 - $5.00
- For Item values between $100 and $500 - $10.00
- For Item values between $500 and $1000 - $25.00
- For Item values over $1000 - $50.00
Registering on-line provides the following advantages:
- Faster, more convenient bidding both online and live
- Tracking of your online bids
- Viewing who (by their alias)are bidding on your items
- Receiving an email alert when your item has been overbid
- Go to left hand menu bar; if you know your item number, select "Auction Board" and find your Item Number. Clicking on the number will start the bid process.
Go to the "Items List" and locate your Item by name or number. Clicking on the blue Item Name will start the bid process.
Go to "Item Categories" and choose your Item within a specific category. Clicking on the blue Item Name will start the bid process.
Thank you and good luck!
Only whole dollar amounts will be accepted & all fields are mandatory except the email address.
On-line bids and pre-bids by phone on any Item must be made no later than 15 minutes prior to the scheduled live auction start time for series containing that Item. (See the "Auction Schedule" ).
Your bid will not be considered if received after the noted time deadline.
Note that GST/PST will be applied to most purchases and that the Rotary Club does not issue charitable tax receipts.
We encourage you to phone (250) 923 - BIDS (2437) to continue bidding during the live auction.
You can continue bidding on your Item at the Live Auction by selecting Live Auction, either Video Broadcast or Webview, on the left hand menu.
The live auction window will be displayed. The Item currently being auctioned will be shown with all pertinent information and is updated in real time with the current bid.
You can then participate in the live bidding simply by calling our Auction Phone: (250) 923 - BIDS (2437)
NOTE: Items are auctioned in order by their Item Number. Approximately 30-35 items are auctioned each hour. See the Flyer or the "Auction Schedule"
at the left to determine roughly when a particular item will be auctioned.